Old Tampa Bay Title is a full-service title agency that provides prompt, courteous and professional service at a reasonable price.
We work with buyers, sellers, realtors, lenders, attorneys, surveyors, home inspection companies, builders, hazard insurance companies and others to coordinate the many details and obtain the necessary documentation to close the sale or mortgage transaction.
- Residential Owners Policies
- Commercial Owners Policies
- Lenders Policies
- Leasehold Owners Policies
- Leasehold Lenders Policies
Old Tampa Bay Title obtains title searches, title examinations and prepares title commitments specifying all documents required for closing.
- Co-op Searches
- Bankruptcy/Lien Searches
- Flood Certifications
- Municipal Tax Searches
- Foreclosure Searches
Old Tampa Bay Title clears all title problems and attempts to obtain corrective documentation to correct title defects.
- Written request for payoff information on any outstanding mortgages
- Deeds of trust
- Disposition of any money judgments, federal or state tax liens
- Clearance of any outstanding interests of prior owners, their heirs at law or spouses
- Examination of any judicial proceedings affecting the chain of title
- Close interaction with new mortgage lenders to ensure their numerous requirements are complied with scheduling the settlement
- Document preparation, including HUD-1 Settlement Statements, Affidavits of Title, Deeds (where permissible by State Law) and other documents necessary for the effective
- Transfer of title and creation of security interests
- Conducting the settlement, including document signing & notarization, procurement of necessary legal documents, disbursement of closing funds and the payoff of existing liens
- Recordation of Deeds, Mortgages, Deeds of Trust, and Releases
- Document Delivery to Lender
- Secure Online posting of Purchaser/Borrower Closing packages and Title Policies
- REO and Short Sale expertise